Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Check out the Mystery picture in event section, and feel free to contribute or host your own games.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For Windows 7 Users: How to use Windows XP by making a dual-boot Operating System Configuration

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
boris

boris

For Windows 7 Users: How to use Windows XP by making a dual-boot Operating System Configuration Empty
PostSubject: For Windows 7 Users: How to use Windows XP by making a dual-boot Operating System Configuration   For Windows 7 Users: How to use Windows XP by making a dual-boot Operating System Configuration EmptyJune 28th 2010, 8:00 am

Many of you may have problems going to HT, Zakum, or playing Maple at all due to compatibility problems with Windows 7. Playing MapleStory on Windows 7 often results in the client automatically closing unexpectedly at certain bosses or pretty much anywhere, sometimes without an error message. I myself have found that changing graphics and restarting computer can sometimes fix these problems, but it is not a surefire solution.

A last-resort fix to this compatibility predicament is to install Windows XP on your computer. But I don't mean reformatting your hard drive (erasing your computer) and reinstalling everything. I'm talking about installing a SECOND operating system, allowing you to keep all your old files. Installing a second operating system properly will give you an option when you start-up your PC to choose to boot either Windows XP or Windows 7. This is especially convenient, because when resistance of compatibility problems becomes necessary, you can choose to run Windows XP on your dual-boot OS configuration PC!

You can only do this if you obtain a Windows XP setup CD or ISO file, as well as remembering to install a CD burner such as Roxio. This can be done either by legitimately purchasing the product for about $90, or by pirating the ISO file via torrent download and then burning it to a disk. I recommend the latter. You can find plenty of Windows XP setup torrent downloads on thepiratebay.org

After that, just follow this wonderful-ass guide:

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/8057-dual-boot-installation-windows-7-xp.html

Edit by: FatesLegacy
Back to top Go down
AJ

For Windows 7 Users: How to use Windows XP by making a dual-boot Operating System Configuration Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Windows 7 Users: How to use Windows XP by making a dual-boot Operating System Configuration   For Windows 7 Users: How to use Windows XP by making a dual-boot Operating System Configuration EmptyAugust 1st 2010, 7:01 am

If anyone has a ATI graphics card guess what after 2 days of messing around I got windows XP to work with my graphics card.

http://www.hardwareheaven.com/modtool.php

This site is the key to your success follow it and it will not let you down XD.
Back to top Go down

For Windows 7 Users: How to use Windows XP by making a dual-boot Operating System Configuration
Page 1 of 1